The wonderfully creative Style Bird has given me this blog-award (thanks soooo much, I think YOU are awesome!), so I have to pass it on to 10 different people (like a chain letter?) and list 10 random facts about my self.
Here are ten blogs I love (It's really hard to choose, so I'll skip the obvious Sea of Shoes, fashiontoast, etc. because I know you guys are already familiar with them)
And now for ten facts:
1. I hate the word blog.
2. My family used to have a bunch of chickens for pets for about 15 years or so. They had to leave once we built a swimming pool in the yard, though.
3. Favorite band = the Beatles & favorite Beatle = George
4. Favorite movie = Harold and Maude (see it if you haven't!!)
5. I watch an embarrassing amount of tv [Dark Shadows, Beverly Hills: 90210, Friends, Mad Men, LOST (!!), True Blood, Weeds, SATC, the list goes on... :)]
6. On that note, I always multitask while watching tv (usually working on DIY projects)
7. Furthermore, my Sicilian grandmother taught me to knit when I was in middle school, and I absolutely love it. It is by far my favorite tv watching activity!
8. I will eat anything (or at least try it once), except that I once had a bad experience with an egg roll on New Year's Eve as a child, so now I try to stay away from water chestnuts!
9. I am a junior in college, majoring in Environmental Studies, minoring in Architecture
10. Born and bred Los Angeles native, with no plans to leave (not permanently, but I love to travel)