Monday, November 23, 2009

Got To Get You Into My Life

I just watched this:




It made me decide I need this:

Photobucket

Too bad even if I DID have $2700, I would definitely NOT be spending it all on a jacket seeing as I share a car with my brother. Jeez Rick Owens WHYYYY?

*(Maybe I'm mean, but I found Miss Diamond a little trite - ie Andy Warhol, having to attest that she actually listens to the bands she wears the shirts of, her silly French tattoo, but wicked style for sure, and I guess that's the point. It just concerns me a little when really young girls look at not the most well rounded individuals as "icons." Maybe I'm totally off though, and who am I to judge? Anyway, sorry for the tangent.)

*EDIT*

Photobucket

OK, this Kill City one is pretty good, too. But I still shouldn't spend $315 on myself when there are Christmas presents to be bought!

2 comments:

  1. Babe, I feel the same way.

    I almost got a really simmilar one for...$99? But the collar was NOT big enough...

    I dunno. I really want the real thing!

    -A-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, yeah. That diamond gal was pretty vapid.

    ReplyDelete