Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Put A Spell On You

Here are some shots from Halloween and my military costume; I was going for a 1940s kind of looks. The finger wave thing didn't work out, I had to curl it in a mad hurry while the cab was waiting outside. Oh, well.
I went to West Hollywood with some friends. If you are from LA, you know all about the craziness that is carnaval. Lots of fun, lots of crazy, lots of hot tranny messes. It was nuts!

Photobucket
Still not exactly sure what this Twitter thing was all about, but it was fun taking pictures with them

Photobucket
My roommate (ringmaster/"Britney"), her friend, & me

Photobucket
Me & a really good friend from high school. She was supposed to be Tiger Lily, but everyone was yelling "Pocahontas, Pocahontas, come take a picture with us!!" She was a hit. (She also took all these pictures!)

Photobucket
Foster farms...?

Photobucket
He was "Gone with the Wind"

Photobucket
Candyland!!!!!!! They were amazing.

Photobucket
Sweeteners! They were so cute.


What did you guys do??

2 comments:

  1. I love your costume! You look beautiful! xoxo ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look like you had a great time. I've had many Halloweens in West Hollywood...lol

    ReplyDelete