Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Platforms' Big Adventure!

Peewee Herman Couture

On the one hand, I'm pretty short, so platforms are quite useful. On the other hand, I'm getting kind of sick of them. Whenever I see platforms, though, I kind of wish they weren't platforms at all, but were just super chunky heels. All the shoes I can find lately, though, look chunky from the side, but then the heels are actually thin from the back... so deceptive and disappointing. But is it bad that I could totally picture severely good/crazy outfits with these disco loafers?

Photobucket

Who wants to take bets on these disco shoes mainstreaming sometime in the near future?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love all the motodudes, too, although the middle one kind of looks like Kevin Bacon.

Photobucket

These guys look like my grandpa.

5 comments:

  1. I can totally see the platforms and the 70s look coming back

    Style on a String

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this movie the other day! I love this scene..it is Hilarious. xo ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhah omg so funny!!!
    i do like the jacket too but same as you , i dont want it, its too much crap on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could totally see those shoes coming back! make the heel a little higher and i would wear them! haha xo

    ReplyDelete