Thursday, October 29, 2009

And I Barely Recognized Her But I Knew Exactly What She Was Thinking Of

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hollywood Forever Cemetery, Dia de los Muertos 2008

People! It's almost Halloween!! Take these exclamation points as symbols of my pure excitement. I love Halloween with all my heart. I wish I could say that I thought of some wildly creative costume, but I simply did not have time this year, due to a large influx of this thing called "real life." So, I'm being lame and doing a store-bought pre-fab deal (It's a military kind of thing, so I'm going the whole 9 yards with WWII finger waves, red lipstick, and all that jazz), but it shall not hinder my fun! Going to some parties with friends around school and then going to West Hollywood for Carnaval! I've never been before, so I'm pretty excited to see everyone in LA all decked out. I'll try to take pictures, but I don't know if it will be wise to be carrying my camera around. We'll see.

What are you all dressing up as??

2 comments:

  1. OOh! I'd like to see your finger waves! (hahah the Andrea in my mind laughed) I also ran out of time/energy and borrowed my friend's pre-fab flight attendant costume.

    ReplyDelete