Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Try To Move Your Feet Eet Eet

OK, sorry, but I have a one-track mind when it comes to shoes. If I want a pair, I REALLY want a pair. This is the last post I will do about these shoes until I start wearing them & posting outfits, I promise!!

Photobucket

Payless Alice + Olivia Madison biker boots are back in stock. I ordered them & hopefully they will fit!

Photobucket

Also, these JCs from Free People are sort of back in stock. They ship late September... I REALLY want them. Someone hide my credit card!

3 comments:

  1. oh i LOVEEEE the payless ones. if you get them let me know if they're comfortable, ok? i have my eye on those too.

    those jc's are fabulous. they'd be cute with tights or socks on for fall. sounds kinda weird, but looks really cute with my ann's.

    http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete