Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Don't You Realize I Wouldn't Pause/That I Would Cut Him Down With My Claws

So, all this talk about the Magical Wizarding World has reminded me that I wanted to post on the fabulosity of Dame Maggie Smith in the last movie. (I'm a Harry Potter freak by the way, in case you couldn't tell already...)

So, her coat throughout the movie is very awesome. It has a sort of quilting thing going on, not to mention those INSANE Balmain-esque shoulders and a pretty rad pointed collar that you can see in the second picture. This is the definition of fierce, I think.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Harry Potter & sculpted shouders..MAGICAL post!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. During the movie I was thinking exactly the same! I wonder if they did in on purpose.

    ReplyDelete