Monday, August 23, 2010

Show Your Teeth To Everyone

This time of year always makes me very conflicted, fashion-wise. It's summer. It's 90 degrees and I'm melting most of the time. I have to walk to class, and anything other than cutoffs and a tank top is simply impractical. BUT my closet is full of new fall purchases that I am dying to wear. With this confusion in mind, here are a couple outfits I've found inspiring lately:

Photobucket

Warm weather. Minus the jacket, even though the jacket is my favorite part and I've been looking for a good blazer.

Photobucket

Cool weather. Badass. And I might die if I don't get those shoes.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm finding this summer to be pretty damn excruciating. The heat + all the great stuff stuck just hanging in the closet = ultra annoyance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome style shoes and dress I really love it
    I am also fashion lover in shoes I like
    Skechers

    ReplyDelete