Saturday, January 15, 2011

Like The Barrel Of A Gun

So I realized I never really showed you my hair, which is ironic because I just stripped the blue dye out earlier today. And I never really took pictures of it... oops.

Here are some pictures of my super awesome board game filled New Year's Eve that show my hair a bit, though. (photos courtesy of this lady)

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's a bit faded in the pics, but imagine a slightly darker teal without camera flash.Fun while it lasted, and surprisingly subtle - very few people at work noticed, since I mostly wear black and it kind of blended in with the background of my clothing unless I wore white or put it in a ponytail. I'll maybe do it again over the summer, but I was bored and I wanted my normal hair back for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment