Monday, June 22, 2009

You Can Get It If You Really Want It

Swimming with long hair is such a pain in the ass. Long hair is kind of annoying in general, though, but I look awful with a short hairstyle, so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. If (that being a very big if) I had guts I would totally want to do dreadlocks like these:

THIS and THIS are two of my favorites (but I can't post because of the rights being reserved, etc, etc). Annie Butterfly's entire Flickr is worth examining, but her Dreadie Adventure is especially interesting and informative. I especially love her dread shots after she got new extensions put in toward the end... really beautiful!

Lisa Bonet with some good hair, too.

I seem to really like them in a ponytail/pulled back/up, which is weird considering I am a no maintenance hairdo kinda girl, but they look so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment